Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Tent.

Kyler got a new tent for Christmas from his Aunt Kimmy. He really likes it. Its pretty small as you will see. I would guess it's only about a 3 foot square. Just right for him... but not for the whole family. Last night it was so funny. I got in. Took me a min to get all the way in, turned around and set down... pretty tight. Then in he came. He thought that was pretty need having mom in the tent with him. We had not toys or anything. Just set in there. I was ready to get out but when I tried he would wine and pull on me. He didn't want me to leave. Then Dad tried to get in... I said tried because he could really only get his head poked in. Kyler did not want Daddy in the tent with us. He would once again do his little wine/grunt and push on Sheldon's head.... like "get out dad." It was pretty funny. He did let Lilly in for just a little big. She was not to impressed.

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Looks like a lot of fun. That's funny you said get out. Cody is my middle son and everytime it is bedtime, Carson runs into his room to try and keep him awake and Cody always says in a monter voice "get out Carson". Carson loves it and runs down the hall giggling.

Hope you are getting ready to have a great New Years. Any exciting plans??

Carson and I will be staying in since we are homebound.

Take Care

Theresa Schmitz said...

Oh my gosh, that looks SO fun! I don't know why you don't fit a few toys in there with you !!! HEHEHE Happy New Year, See you in the morning and I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK! Aunt Sashy