Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It happend again

This morning when Kyler work up daddy went and got him. When he got down stairs I was going tot he bathroom and this is where Kyler found me. I then ask if he wanted to go potty. He held his "area" and grunted. So he got his little seat and put it up on the toilet while I took his jammies off. I set him up there and with in 10 seconds he was peeing. YEA!!! He must have been holding it in all night because it just kept coming. At first he pinched it off but then let it loose again. He stopped and started like 5 times. He was smiling from ear to ear. How funny. He is so smart. I'm not going to push to hard but if I can catch him when he wakes up like that and he goes maybe he will get the hang of it. I hope.

1 comment:

Three Diggs & Two Dogs said...

I am glad you like my blog, I Love yours too. Kyler is getting big. I love that we can see each others children grow. See you later.