Friday, December 19, 2008

Ice Ice baby!!!

Well we had a big ice storm come in last night. Not as bas as last year but lots of ice anyway. Sheldon did not have to work today because they closed campus down. I unfortunately had to brave the weather.... well not really. Sheldon brought me to work today. We had to drive really slow because it was pretty slick but we made it just fine.

I have a couple funny Kyler stories I wanted to share since this is HIS blog!!

Kyler has always been a bare foot baby. He loves to be bare foot. If you take his shoes off the sock are soon to fallow. But the funny part is he also likes to take your socks off if you have your shoes off. Every night he will take Sheldon's socks off. Then like the good little boy he is he always takes the socks in by the door and puts them in Sheldon's boots. I guess he always sees me take his socks off and stuff them down in his shoes so he things that's where they go. Once again... my neat freak.

The other day I had his lotion out from when we change his diaper or something. I was trying to pick up some stuff so I handed it to my little helper and told him to go put it in the basket. We have a basket under the coffee table that we keep all his diapering supplies in. So he took it and ran in the dinning room. I didn't know what he was doing at first but then I realized. He has a little basketball hoop in there... he wanted to put it in the "basket." How funny!

Well I guess that is about all of the funny stories for today. One more thing though. He loves to read books. But his favorite game is to get a book with lots of pictures and I ask him where this and that is and he points to everything. We play this game a lot. It really amazes me how he knows all of this. But last night he took a book over to Sheldon. I told him how he likes to do this so Sheldon started asking him where stuff was. He was AMAZED!!!

Ok... everyone have a good weekend. We will be traveling back the Kirksville this weekend for lots of Grandma's, Grandpas and Christmas parties. I can't wait to see Kyler get to open his presents. I hope I get lots of good pictures. I didn't get many last year because I was to busy helping him. But I'm sure he will be more independent this year. I will have to post some pictures next week.

No comments: