Monday, December 15, 2008

Long time.. not blog.

Sorry it has been so long. I have been really busy and my computer has been really slow so I could not get any pictures on here. I did want to post these few pictures though. Here was Kyler's second visit to see santa. Last year thought he was not old enough to know what was going on. This year thought, boy howdy. He was pretty good with him if he had his distance but don't put him on his lap! Here are a few pictures. Finally I just held him beside Santa. Look at his death grip he has on my shirt. Don't mind me either. I was not planning on being in the picture. I had no make up on and my hair pulled back. Yikes.




Poor little guy. I would be scared of him to.
Well I think I have my Christmas shopping pretty much done.I just have a few more things to wrap. I have two big Christmas dinners this weekend back in Kirksville. That will be fun.
Oh yes... Kyler pee peed on the potty again tonight... well not really on the potty but on the floor. He was setting on the potty... how it ended up on the floor is beyond me. We were in the living room when I seen that look on his face... the poo poo face. So I said you got to go potty. He looked at me and ran to the bedroom door ( the bedroom leads to the bathroom). So i went in there. I checked and he had already pooped in his diaper. So I thought what the heck. Maybe he will put two an two together if I set him on there even after has went some. Perhaps something else might come out?? So I set him on there with out making to much of a mess. Then I ran back in the living room to grab a couple wipes. When I came back I noticed there was a puddle on the floor. I thought to myself there was no way he could have done that when I took his diaper off. So I got to looking and there was pee on the toilet seat, his feet and the floor. He somehow shot it up over the toilet seat, missed the rug around the toilet and make a big puddle on the floor. BOYS!!! It must have been like a fire hoes with no one to hold on to the end. So that was number three for the potty. Do you really think he knows. I didn't expect to potty train till at least after his birthday but I really think he knows what he is doing.
Kyler also got his hair cut this weekend. He looks so much like a little boy now. I will have to get some pictures and get them on here.
Well I better go get the rest of my wrapping done.
Ta ta for now.
Christy


1 comment:

Theresa Schmitz said...

I guess it is time for big boy pants!
We will just have to teach him how to hold his hose down, then again maybe that would get me to clean my bathroom once in a while!! HEHEHEHEHE