Sunday, December 28, 2008

A few pictures...

Here is Kyler riding his new John Deere Tractor Grandma Shony and Grandpa Terry got for him and Kolby.
And of course.... CHEESE!!!
This is his new slide. He loves it. I need to find somewhere to keep it. Right now its in the middle of my living room floor. Along with many other toys. I did box up a big box of toys today thought.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We didn't have much going one. Kind of nice just hanging out at home. I hope to get more pictures downloaded to my computer and posted later. I just thought I needed to get a couple on here so I thought I would start with these.
Good Night.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Hello,

I saw you on my follow list and wanted to stop in and say hello. I see your from NW MO. I actually go up north just northwest of Eagleville to hunt. Always a good time.

Anyways, your little Kyler is very beautiful and such a success story. Did he stay at Children's? If so, do you ever come down this way for clinics? We are there at least once a week due to everything going on with my two year old. I also have two older boys and until recently, they keep me very busy with soccer. I was traveling once a month with them for tournaments but as of right now we are homebound.

Anyways, if you don't mind, I would love to follow your precious family and put them on my blogroll and side bar.

Take care,

Kaci