Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hello Weekend... Hello Ice.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I wanted to get on here and wish everyone a Merry Christmas ... but where does the time go. We had a house full Christmas Eve through yesterday. All my family was over. Which was nice since we didn't have to get out. Then my sister and I went to St Joe shopping yesterday morning.. you know I'm a sucker for deals.

Kyler loved opening presents... and I promise to put pictures on here of him doing so. He got WAY to many toys. I don't know where I am going to put them all. Some of his bigger things he got included... Tricycle, picnic table, remote control car (which daddy has already ran the batteries down on), vacuum, little tykes slide, black and Decker tool bench, portable dvd player, colors and coloring book, view master, and the list goes on and on.

We did Christmas at the Scadden's Wed night. Kyler and his cousin Kolby were to funny. Kolby was not sure what to think about opening presents but big Cousin Kyler showed him how. Then Grandma and Grandpa got the boys a big John Deere tractor with wagon. They thought that was to cool. I will have those pictures to post also. They were too funny.

Well I don't know when I will get to post again so Happy New Year is it is after that.

No comments: