Sunday, November 30, 2008

Does tomorrow have to be Monday??

Well I have had a nice long vacation from work and don't want to go back tomorrow. I had a lot of fun with Kyler over the last few days. He is so smart and yet so ornery.

We had a good Thanksgiving in Kansas City. We ate a big meal then headed down to the plaza to see the light ceremony. I'm proud to say I have done it and glad to say I will probably never do it again. We did however pick the best year to do it weather wise. We got there about 45 minutes early and I didn't really even get cold till we were about ready to leave. Kyler did really well but when David Cook (very disappointed he did not even sing a song!!!) flipped the switch to turn the lights on they started a big fireworks show that scared Kyler. I don't know why he was so scared, most of them didn't even make a noise. He has always been scared of fire works. Not sure why.

Then the shopping spree... Well Rachel and I headed to Micheal's Thursday night to start off my shopping. Then I got up the next morning at 3:30 am. Yes, very early I know. I hit Kohl's, Toys R Us, Staples, Wal-mart, Gordman's, JoAnn's, Zona Rosa, Cabela's, and Legend's in Kansas City. Then I stopped in St Joe at Menard's, Big Lots, Kmart, Target, and Kohl's once more. I was POOPED!!! I got quite a bit accomplished though. So that is good.

Then the last two days I have not done anything. Just played with Kyler. We went out to eat last night. It was nice to get out of the house. I am trying to think of a good story of something Kyler did today but can't think of anything off the top of my head... I think I am to tired because I know he made me laugh more then once today. Well maybe I can think about it an post something more tomorrow.

Better get to bed so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning.
Ta-Ta
Christy

1 comment:

Raising Cain With the Real Mccoy said...

Wow that is a lot of shopping, I don't think I have hit that many stores in the last year. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.