Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Weekend

Well here was the main event for the day today.... We baked a cake. Kyler once again was a little helper. He loved licking the beaters.


This pictures is my favorite... he is so funny.

He kept dipping the beater back in the batter... little double dipper!!



Well not to much exciting this weekend. Saturday we hung out a little and then Grandma and Grandpa came over. (my dad and step mom, Nancy) We played a while then we had to go to Sheldon's Grandma's surprise 75th birthday party. She was really surprised.

** side story.. when we got ready to leave and was walking to our car.... it was dark and I was carrying a lot. I did not see a sidewalk and crashed and burnt big time. I dropped everything I was carrying including a glass dish. Well the glass dish must have fell faster then I did because it shattered and I landed in it. The palm of my left hand it all cut up. I think there may even be a little glass still in it. I didn't do damage to my jeans thank goodness since It was only like the 3rd time I ware them. But my knees don't look to good today.

Ok back to the weekend. Dad and Nancy kept Kyler Saturday night here at the house for us. THANK YOU GUYS!!! Sheldon and I had to go to another birthday party.
Sunday... well nothing exciting at all today. Sheldon has been gone most of the day since next weekend is opening day of deer season. He is setting up umpteen deer stands. ( and yes umpteen is a word... spell check didn't even mind it.) So Kyler and I have just been playing in the house since it is so cold out. It was like 28 degrees when we got up this morning. So really the cake baking was the highlight of our day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

christy, u r a very good storyteller! lol.
love u mom