Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Still a little under the weather... but getting better.

Here are some funny pictures of Kyler last night. He is still all snotty and starting coughing. We have an appointment this afternoon to just get everything checked out. I am always scared when he starts coughing of fear that it is going to get to his lungs. Knock on wood he has never had anything other then a snotty noes and sore throat, but since he was a preemie they just have it drilled in your head that he is more prone to lung issues. So just to be safe and for a piece of mind we are going to see the dr this afternoon. I am really more interested in how much he will wight. Poor little guy. He has a 2 1/2 month old cousin, Dayson who wighted in over 13 lbs yesterday. He's only 6 lbs or so behind Kyler. Well anyway I was taking his temperature last night then he through he could do it like a big boy. If you can notice in these pictures he looks like he has snot all over his face.... but that is just some lotion stuff I put on there because his little checks were getting chapped.




Ok... drum roll please. I have posted my first video. I hope everyone can see it. It took FOREVER to download but here it is. He kept saying cheese ans smiling really big for me but when I would go to take a picture with my stupid camera this little orange light comes then like 20 seconds later it takes the pictures. Well he has learned that when this orange light comes on there is going to be a big flash so he turns away. So I just decided to take a sort video clip of him saying cheese since it was so cute.

No comments: