Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!

I know it's a day early but I have not said hi in a while and know I will be busy tomorrow. Today actually feels like Thanksgiving to me though. We are having a Thanksgiving dinner at my house tonight for Sheldon's family. So I have a bird in the oven at this very moment. Cross your figures it turns out good. So with all this going one I used my last Vacation day from work yesterday and have the rest of the week off. YIPPEE!!

Tomorrow it is off to Kansas City to my sisters house for late lunch/early supper. Then we are all heading down to the plaza for the light ceremony. Then my second favorite thing about Thanksgiving after the food is the day after shopping. I have my whole day planned out for shopping on Friday. I can't wait.

Well anyway. Kyler has been a good boy the last couple days...all in all. He went to Grandma Shoney's yesterday for a while so I could do some major cleaning. I got a lot accomplished. So then Grandma came and picked him up again this afternoon to keep him till they come back for the feast tonight. I can get so much more done when he is not fallowing behind me getting out everything I just put up...but I kind of miss the little guy.

Well that's about all for now... nothing to exciting. Happy Turkey day tomorrow and don't eat to much.
Christy

No comments: