Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday!!!

Well not to much to post but just wanted to say Happy Friday to those of you who check my blog each day. Kyler is much better after he got some medicine. I think I only had to wipe his noes one time last night. He was such a good boy last night. A lot of evenings he gets kind of cranky. He played so good.

We had a window that has somewhat of a window seat in it. He has figured out how to climb up there and look out the window. However when he is done he has not quite figured out how to get down... well until last night. Sheldon and I was setting in the living room and Kyler ran in the Dinning room... where this window seat is. He climbed up there and was playing. Then the next thing we knew here comes Kyler running in the living room with this big smile on his face. Sheldon ask him if he got down all by himself. He just smiled as he only will shake his head No when the answer is NO. So then Sheldon and I was clapping telling him good job. So he ran back in there and half way got up then got right back down. He came running in the living room clapping his hands and smiling from ear to ear. He was so proud of himself and wanted us to clap for him. He did this like 5 times more until he got tired.

He was playing so good that at bed time (8:00pm) I just let him keep playing. I would ask him... Kyler are you ready to go to bed... he would just shake his head NO. So about 9:00pm I could tell he was getting pretty sleepy so I took him up to bed. I hate to brag to much because I am always scared I will jinx myself but he has always went to bed really well on his own. I usually just take him upstairs, tell him good night and put him in his bed. Some times he cries but if he does he usually stops by the time I get to the bottom of the stairs. Well last night it was so cute. I turned on his little rain forest crib toy that has lights and plays a little music for just a little while and laid him down. The grabbed his blanky and pulled it up by his face then looked over at me and blew me a kiss. What a ham. He never even made a peep. I turned out the light and he was sound a sleep in no time.

Well ok... that's enough. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Christy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy-
Trace loved the book! Your little guy is so cute. I saw that you had the Halley family on your list of blogs. Did you know that Brian is my husbands brother? Anyway just wanted to let you know that I really appreciated the book hope all is well. My email is shazam3@hotmail.com drop me a note sometime. Jamie (Moots) Halley