Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Potty?

So we have been trying the potty thing. I got one of the little seat inserts that just set on your normal toilet. Well he has always had a fascination with the bathroom. So he really likes it now that he knows this is his seat. He has never "done" anything but i don't really expect him to yet. I just think it is good to get him familiar with setting on it and I'm glad he likes to. We let him set on it three times last night. He wanted to more then that. I hate to not set him on it when he wants to but... he would be on it all night long if I let him.

On another note... he said Mama last night. He was in the kitchen and I could hear him... mama mama mama. Then he came in the living room with us and kept saying it. He would never look at me and say it but he knew what he was doing. He use to say it but has not for like 3 months. The little stinker... he knows how to say it he just doesn't it to spite me.

We have a trip planned for this weekend to go back home to Kirksville. That will be fun. Dad will be hunting all weekend so we are flying the coupe. See all you kirksvillian's this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yet another picture, along with the pink sock picture, that i am printing off to blackmail him with.