Sunday, January 25, 2009

I got my little stinker back...

Well Kyler has been much better last night and today. He has not had a fever since yesterday morning. He is back to his ornery self. I laughed all day today at him. The faces he makes just cracks me up. We pulled his little St Louis hat down and he has been wearing it. He likes to put it on backwards though. He is so cute and I am going to have to get his picture with it on.

He was a little fussy when he got up from his nap today but I think that was from his teeth. He is working on 4 teeth right now. He already had the front, top 4 but now he is getting 2 more on each side. So the K9's ( I think they are called) and then the next ones. I hear these are the worst to get in. So when he got up he was just crying and nothing made him stop. I have these teething tables you are suppose to put under there tongue and let dissolve or you can dissolve in water then give it to them. SO we did this and we put on some baby oregel and that seemed to do the trick. He was fine the rest of the night.

So all in all we had a good weekend just hanging out here at home but a busy week planned. At work we are moving in to our new office on Friday so we will be doing lots of packing and moving this week. Then with being gone on Friday here at the end of the month I will be way behind on everything. Sheldon will have this night classes in St Joe Tue and Thur also. Then next Sunday is Supper Bowl. My favorite part about that is the good food we all make. We will be going over to a friends house. The guys watch the game and us girls chit chat... but with all the kids now I'm sure it will be a whole new experience.

Well that is enough rambling for now.... HAVE A GOOD WEEK!!!

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

I'm glad that Klyer is back in full action. Good luck with your busy week. What is your hubby going to school for?