Friday, January 16, 2009

Chucky Cheese!!!

So I have not posted in a while and have been wanting to put these pictures on here all week. Where does the time go. Last Sunday we didn't have anything to do and I had heard there was a new Chucky Cheese just off Barry Road in KC. So we loaded up and headed down for a a fun afternoon. Well Kyler didn't like it as well as I had anticipated... he was scared of just about everything. Especially Chucky himself.



But Dad and Aunt Rachel had fun...



Kyler liked the games the most even thought he didn't really know what was going on.



They did have this little kid jungle gym thing. You went up a few steps then was in this little box with plexy glass so you could look out. He had fun in this although he was so overwhelmed with everything he wouldn't hardly even go down the slide on the other end.






So all in all last weekend was pretty good. This week has flown by like most weeks. I can't believe it is Friday. We don't really have much planed for this weekend either but we will see how it goes. I'm sure it will end up being busy.


Today has been kind of a dump as a girl I work with got a call this morning that her house was on fire. They lost pretty much everything. They have two small girls who are 2 and 3. Please keep them in your thoughts as this would be devastating.


Have a good weekend. I hope to post sooner this time.




1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Well I would think that Chuck E Cheese would have been a hit to any kid!! I used to tell my older two that we were out of tokens just so I could sneak off and play skee ball. I'm addicted to that. I finally told them the truth about my addiction when we were in Florida a few years ago and they couldn't get me out of the arcade. LOL

Anyways, I'll have to check out the new place. When I lived up north we always went to the run down one on Antioch. I'm glad they rebuilt one.