Friday, January 2, 2009

More Christmas Pictures

Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. These are some of his favorite toys he got.

This is his little dirt devil vacuum with detachable hand vac... you know him... my little cleaner.

Oh yes...the view master. He can't see very well because I think his eyes aren't far enough apart to see in each hole.

Oh Cool... crayons.

Here is his new tricycle... that he can't reach the pedals on yet.

His new tonka bounce back racer. Its pretty fun. He has not quite got the hang of the remote but dad has already ran the batteries down once.







2 comments:

Theresa Schmitz said...

Have him bring the Vacuum to my house, PLEASE my carpet needs it BAD!!! Love you to the Moon & Back!
Aunt Sashy

My Three Sons said...

I'm wondering if he is for hire??? I could sure use a full time vacum man at my house.LOL

He looks like he enjoyed ALL of his presents.