Monday, February 9, 2009

It's me

WOW... its been a while. All is going good, just busy. Where does the time go? Had a good weekend. Friday it was really nice weather so we were going to grill. But I got half way home and forgot the salmon at work that I bough on my lunch. So by the time I went back and then got home it was getting chilly and dark.

Saturday was a nice day. We played outside some. My Dad and step mom Nancy came over. We grilled burger and dogs. YUM!! I can't wait for spring. Saturday night Sheldon and I went out to eat with some friends for one of their birthdays. So Kyler got to hang out with Papa and Grandma. It was nice to have an adult night out. Not that we did anything fancy but still.

So after staying out late Saturday night Sunday was a lazy day. We did nothing all day long. We just played and took a 3 hour nap. Yes, while Kyler took his afternoon nap so did Mom and Dad. I hate taking napes. I always wake up lazy and feel like I wasted the day away. Oh well. So on my lazy day I didn't even pick up any toys. This really drove me crazy but I didn't. Here is a picture of my living room after Hurricane kyler hit all day long...

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I love your picture. It is about what my living room looks like after Carson had his way. I spend about 10 minutes every night throwing all of his toys back in the toy box.

Glad daddy and mommy got to go out and have some adult time. I'm super jealous. LOL

Theresa Schmitz said...

No way can you call that a mess! Toys everywhere means that Kyler is having the time of his life!!! Enjoy the toys they grow up fast before long you will be finding girly magazines and beer cans will be the mess! HEHEHEHEHE Love you to the MOON AND BACK! Aunt Sashy