Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'ts me

WOW... its been a while. I was gone most of last week on a trip for work. I had to go to San Antonio for a conference. Man was the weather nice down there. It was 80's a couple days. I had to go shopping and find me some flip flops to wear. I can't wait for spring and summer.

Kyler has been doing good. I think he missed me while I was gone but him and dad had fun. Not much new going one. He is growing and doing more then I could ever imagine. I do have one quick story. Last night he wanted to play with Sheldon's keys. And we all know Kyler gets what Kyler wants...(or he throws a fit!). So he was playing with them and I remember seeing him with them. Well this morning Sheldon ask if I knew what Kyler did with his keys. I couldn't even remember where I last seen him with them. So I set Kyler down and said..."do you know where daddy's keys are for his car?" He ran right over to his crate thing full of books. Stuck his little hand down in there and pulled them out. How in the world did he remember he put them there? I am very glad he did though. I don't know when we would have found them.

He did get a hair cut on Saturday. I will have to take some pictures tonight and try to post them. Hope everyone is doing good. Better get back to work. Lunch is over! Hopefully I will be back sooner this time.

No comments: