Tuesday, March 3, 2009

He cracks me up!!!

Sheldon had class tonight in St Joe so it was just Kyler and I. I got a kick out of him several times tonight. I got some pictures so here they are. They downloaded backwards from what I wanted them to but oh well.

We played in the tent tonight.
This was him when I got home last week. I brough him so beads from Louisiana. He loved them.
So when we got home tonight he wanted to take his pants off. I tried to talk him out of it but we all know... what Kyler wants Kyler gets. I kept telling him he would get cold.... he said HOT! So here he is with his pants off trying on shoes.


And the funnies part of tonight. I let him walk in the house from the car because I had my hands full... he kept wanting to step in the snow. He just said snow, snow... but it sound more like no, no. Then when we got in the house I told him to take his shoes off. So he did. He listens sometimes. While he was doing that I was in the kitchen. He brough them in to me but they were kind of dripping from the snow. So i told him to go put them by the door. So he did...


Oh my he is a silly boy. Tonight we were also pointing out body parts. We pointed to our noes, eyes, teeth... then I ask where his ears were. He pointed to one, then the other and said "two." He is getting so smart!!! However he won't say one or three... just two. Everythign is two or blue!! I mean everything. But it's like he knows what two means. He will say two lots of times when there are actually two things he is talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting SO SMART!! He amazes me how well he understands what we say to him! I just know before long he will be talking your leg off and you will be telling him to be quiet:)
I will see you tomorrow afternoon, remember I have appointment in K.C. in morning! Love you to the Moon and Back, Aunt Sashy