Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We like to Potty Potty!!

Funny Story:
Over the weekend I got the Madagascar 2 soundtrack. We had it playing on the computer last night. Kyler brought the case over to me and pointed to the computer. At first I didn't know what he wanted since it was already playing. But then I realized he wanted to watch the videos. When you put it in your computer you can see the video's to two of the songs. One is the "I like to move it move".. if you have seen any previews to this movie you will know what I man. Anyways I hope most of you know what song I am talking about. There is a part in there where they sing "we like to party party, we like to party part." Well Sheldon and Kyler were setting there watching it and Kyler looks up at Sheldon and says.."potties?" So know when I want him to go potty I will have to sing that song..."we like to potty potty". I can't hardly type this with out laughing. It was so funny.

3 comments:

Theresa Schmitz said...

Hey whatever it takes! I will sing that to him when he gets up from his nap! Is is starting to say so much it cracks us up! Hope you have a great day and we will see you tonight! Love you to the Moon and Back! Aunt Sashy

Theresa Schmitz said...

OOPS, Should be He is starting to say so much!!!

My Three Sons said...

Hey whatever works right??? I want you to cam corder YOU singing it so we can hear what a supermom you are! LOL