Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New hat... new boots!!

I got to go shopping in Kansas City this past weekend. We said it was for my birthday. I didn't spent TOO much!! I did get Kyler a new had and new rain boots. The boots are a little big but he will grow into them I'm sure. I wish they fit better he could of used them this week. It rained about all night I think. It was raining when I went to bed anyway.


He loved them. We also drug out some plastic Easter eggs this weekend. He likes to play with them. I can't wait to see him on Easter! Sheldon said he put a quarter in one last night and Kyler liked that. This morning he found a dime and put in one. He took it over to Kyler and told him to close his eyes. He clinched them shut for just a minute then they were wide open. He took it and shook it a little. Sheldon ask what was in it and he said "pennies!" He is really in to putting change in his piggy bank.

1 comment:

Theresa Schmitz said...

He needs to start wearing his boots to Aunt Sashy's and then we won't have to worry about getting his tennis shoes all muddy! He is toooo funny! Love the pictures. He is napping right now. Love you to the Moon and Back! Aunt Sashy