Saturday, March 28, 2009

The sickness has got us

Well we are all officially sick. Kyler has had it for about a week tomorrow. He started with sleeping a lot and snotty nose which turned into a bad cough. He went to the Dr last Tue as he started having a fever and I didn't like the sound of his cough. They said he had an ear infection... which really confused me since he has tubs but we got some antibiotic that way. He has been taking it since Tuesday night and seems to feel better but that cough won't go away. I'm debating that if he had is on Monday still I might call the Dr again. We don't need it venturing down in the lungs or anything.

Then the night before last Sheldon and I started getting sick. We have sinus congestion and soar throats. YUCK!!! I hope its gone by Monday.

We have had a long lazy boring day today. It has been sleeting and snowing out all day. Once again YUCK! SO will the sickness and the weather we are home bound. Not good for my diet as I like to cook and eat when I get board. I have refrained just for the fact I don't have the stuff to make cookies and that is what really sounds good.

Well don't have much else so I better go. Kyler is emptying drawers out!!! I see cotton balls all over the floor!!!

No comments: