Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer fun

I first want to start out how proud I am of my big boy. He has been wearing big boy pants all week and had just a couple accidents. He went all day today with no accidents. We had even put a diaper on for bed and he still told me he had to potty and he did. Sheldon stayed home with him again today just to be sure he is over his hand, foot, and mouth. I think he will be going to the babysitters tomorrow though. I am still concerned a little about how soar his mouth is. His poor little gums are even red and bleed if he bumps them or anything. Sheldon brought him today today to meet me for lunch. He ever wore his big boy pants to town and peed on the potty.

Tonight it was so hot we got a new sprinkler and tried it out. Kyler likes sprinkels so when I ask him if he wanted to get the sprinkler out he just kept saying sprinkles!! He liked it for a little bit but then was off to something else. Let me tell ya. Sprinkler and sand box's do no mix well!!!



Since Kyler was being such a big boy lately I got him some Popsicles. He loved them... I think he ended up eating 3 tonight. Not to mention the HUGH bowl of mac and cheese. He loves that stuff and since his mouth has been soar that is about all he will eat.


1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

I'm sorry to hear about the hand, foot, mouth. Carson has had that a couple of times. He gets so bad that the dr will end up giving him a strong pain med. Also, the dr at Children's told me to mix equal parts of benadryl and imodium and give Carson 1 tsp every hour. It coats the sores and helps with the swallowing. Might give it a try. Carson is 28lb but this is the same dose they gave him at 18 months.

hope he gets better soon.