Monday, June 22, 2009

finaly some pictures

So, where to start? I has been so long I don't know what I have posted and what I have not. I did get some pictures on here finally. They are just some random stuff.

I am at home today with Kyler. He started running a high fever last Thursday night or Friday. He said his mouth or teeth hurt so I figured he was getting more teeth. Then he stayed the night at him Grandma and Grandpa's. We picked him up Sunday morning and noticed some soars around his mouth. I had him stick his tongue out and I seen some more on his tongue. Knowing it was going around I figured it was the Hand Foot and Mouth Disease. So yesterday we took him to the dr and he agreed. Even though he only had it in the mouth he said that sometimes is the case. So he is very crabby when the Tylenol or Motrin wears off. Plus he won't hardly eat. But we are making it.

He is now in a big boy bed. This is the first pictures I had taken of him in his new bed... he was being silly...
This was a couple weeks ago... he was playing with his sticker book..
Then he went for a ride in the golf cart with daddy... he likes to ride in the basket.

Last night we pulled Sheldon's truck up in the yard and washed it, then we washed my jeep. It was so hot out it was nice to get sprayed a little with the water... Kyler was a big help...you can tell he is working so hard with his tongue sticking out.

1 comment:

Theresa Schmitz said...

oh my gosh how cute! Kyler you need to come back to Aunt Sashy's my car need washed REALLY bad!!!!!!!! i miss you a bunch come see me soon! Love you to the Moon and Back!
Aunt Sashy and Uncle Chester!!