Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer fun...

The last few nights have been very fun. What the heck... why is it underlineing everythign I type??? Anyway... the weather has been so nice that we spend most of our evenings outside. We got a few fireworks the night before last... MOnday night. I did't get a whole lot becuase I was not sure how Kyler woudl handle them. But he loved them. Now we didnt' get anythign really loud or big so we will see about thoes. He loved the snaps... the little thigns you throw down on the concreat that pop. He would pop one then just giggle that giggle i can't get enough of!! He makes me laugh so much lately. Well except for 5:30am this morning when he came in my room with all his blankies ready to go down stairs. He kept saying come see mommy, come see.

He has been doing AWESOME on the potty. He only wears two diapers a day... nap time and bed time. He has an accasional accident and that is usually in the bathroom trying to get his pants down. I'm so proud of him. I feel a little guilty becuase I never really had to work on it... he just decided to do it all by himself one day and has ever since. Can't get better then that.

So here are a few pictures of this week. I hope to have more after the forth. If I don't get on here before then... HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!

He also loved the little wooden stick sparklers.


When you got to go... you got to go!!!

2 comments:

Theresa Schmitz said...

oh my gosh, that just cracks me up~!
He is so gosh darn smart, he needs to keep hanging with us! hehehehe Can't wait til August, I miss the little squirt! Love you to the Moon and Back Aunt Sashy

Rachel Dominguez said...

That last picture is a keeper! I got a great laugh out of that. Boys will be boys!