Friday, October 24, 2008

Tidy Tot


I think we might have a neat freak on our hands. Not last night but the night before we were making potato soup. Sheldon was peeling the potatoes so he pulled the trash can over by the sink and took the lid off so he could just sling the peels in there. Well Mr Kyler realized the trash can was in the wrong place. He took it upon himself to push the trash can all the way back over t0 the corner where we keep it. Then he came back and got the lid and put the lid on. Then he found a potato peel that had missed the can. He held it up to me and said " trash trash"

I told him yes that was trash so he took it over and put it where it belonged... in the trash can. Then he was digging around in the cabinets under the sink. Found the dust pan and little broom. He thought he was hot stuff sweeping the floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great story as Bryce would say I am a neat freak as well! I knew Kyler and I shared a bond! He will make an amazing husband someday!!!