Monday, October 27, 2008

A couple pictures...



We had our pictures taken this weekend. I was not as thrilled as I usually am. I think it is his age. He didn't really cry he just wanted me or Sheldon. So as soon as you set him down he would jump up and run to us. Plus the guy who took the pictures was not helping any. Then he was rushing us when we were trying to pick out what we wanted and I ended up with a lot of pictures I don't really need and spent a lot more money then I wanted to. Plus the best pictures are in the fall setting and that might be kind of weird in a Christmas card. Might have to snap a few shots myself at home or something. Or send out Thanksgiving cards this year instead of Christmas cards. That's an idea.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! And BTW - only you would get creative enough to send out Thanksgiving Cards! HA! I will be looking for mine in the mail soon! Miss you guys!