Monday, October 20, 2008

My very first post

Ok... well I'm new at this so bare with me. I don't really know what to put today but wanted to have atleast one post on my new blog. We had a really good weekend. Sheldon was out of town Saturday night so it was just me and Kyler. We didn't do much. We went to Walmart and took a walk and that was about it. Grandma Nancy and Aunt Rachel spent the night last night. Kyler loved building stuff with his big block with Aunt Rachel. Actually I think he had more fun destroying what Aunt Rachel made to tell ya the truth.

Sheldon and I were out of town last week so Kyler got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa and he loved it. He was very clingy and would not let me leave the room all weekend though. This morning was really hard for him. He was a little extra tired this morning and cried really hard when I leave him at the babysitters.

Well I guess that's all I have to say right now. More to come later.
Christy

No comments: