Wednesday, October 22, 2008

March of Dimes -Jail and Bail

I need your help. I have a warrant out for my arrest for gawking at the construction workers and working under the influence of caffeine. I will admit... I AM GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

Yes it is time for the annual March of Dimes Jail and Bail. My bail is set at $300. However last year I took top prize for raising over $500.00. I think I have a little more motivation...his name is Kyler. Kyler was born 9 weeks early and spent the first 5 weeks of his life in the NICU at St Luke's Hospital in Kansas City. He weighed only 2 lbs 8 oz. But thanks to all his Doctors, Nurses and the March of Dimes he is a happy, healthy 18 month old.

I have a web address where you can go to pledge your donation for my Bail...

http://jailandbail.marchofdimes.com/bail4babies

Even a donation as small as $1 would be greatly appreciated. You would be surprised how fast the $1 donations will add up.

Please pass this web site on to anyone you know who would also be willing to donate. If you would prefer to just give me the donation I can take it to Jail with me on Oct 29th. If you prefer not to use the web site and will not see me before Oct 29th just let me know how much you would be willing to donate. I can write you down as a pledge and they will mail you and envelope to send you payment to them.

Thanks for all your help.

Christy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I'm concerned you can just go to jail and I will keep Kyler!!!
Aunt Sashy

JANIE said...

I'll help you out. Send me the donation form.
Aunt Janie