Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa baby...

Well I am home today with a sick boy. Well he don't act to sick right now but he is medicated. He has had a runny noes for several days now and I think it has turned into an ear infection. He woke up yesterday morning and was crying saying his ear hurt. I gave him some medicine through out the day yesterday. He told me a few other times that his ear hurt so I figured it was. This morning at 4 am he came in to our bed and climbed in. He felt really warm so I ask if he wanted some medicine. He said no. I figured if he didn't fell good he would have said yes. So for sake of not making him upset and in hopes he would go back go sleep I didn't push it. Well he must have been uncomfortable because he flopped and flopped around and never went back to sleep. He said he was hot so we striped him down to his undies. Finally at 5 am i told him he had to take some medicine. Sheldon then got up with him and went down stairs. He came and crawled in to bed with me again just before 6am. He laid down and fell back to sleep. I called the dr first thing this morning... just like every other mother in town on a Monday morning at 8am. Twice she said she had an appointment at a time then before she could get in to schedule it it was gone!! We did get an appointment at 1:10 so hopefully we can get some antibiotic if it is an ear infection.

We had a big weekend. Friday I got off work at 1 for our Christmas party. It was a blast. We went to KC. We ate at Wild Bills at Legends then went to a comedy club. Then back to Wild Bills. They had a guy who was singing live... he was really good and easy on the eyes if you know what I mean!! Then Saturday morning we had to get up pretty early (8am!!) and head out because Sheldon had to work the basketball games in Maryville. We did hit IHOP before heading out of course!! A big thank you to Aunt Rachel for coming up and staying with Kyler for the evening!!

Then SANTA came to town Saturday night. Our babysitters husband(the kids call him uncle Chester) plays Santa each year. When Kyler seen him he gave him the stare down. He started talking to Kyler and Kyler just started looking around... he ask "where Chester at?" He recognized the voice but I don't think he understood it was coming from Santa. Shewww!!


Here is attempt one of getting close. Mommy had to set on Santa's lap... But Kyler was happy cause he got some candy!

Then we tried to set him on Santa's lap by himself... that didn't work out to well?
But before we left we went back up there... I guess he had time to adjust to him and set there... he wasn't about to talk or look at him though.
Ok... and by they way. I took my batteries out of my camera the other day and forgot to reset the silly date. It was not Jan 6, 2008!!
Ok....now this is not trick photography. Kyler is truly a little monkey. If you put him up on the door way he will hand there like a little monkey. He just happened to look when I took this pictures and i just barely got Sheldon out of the pictures. He was standing right there...i swear!

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

This is the one of the first years that I got Carson to smile with Santa. Cute pictures.