Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas times a coming!!

We had a nice weekend...but it went by way to fast. I had a few pictures I wanted to share really quick. I am back from lunch a few minutes early so i thougth i would post them...not much time to type though.


I had seen these pj's at walmart the other day and thought about getting them. However Kyler spotted them and they had Woody from Toy Story and he grabbed them and threw then in the cart. So needless today we purchased them that day! When we got home I didn't say much about them in hopes he forgot about them and I could wrap them up and give them to him. But when it was bed time and i told him we needed put put on his jammies he said..."mommy...Woody jammies?" So he had to put them on. Then he found his woody boots and put them on. I don't really remmeber why he had his hat on but it was a cute picture!!!


We went to OldNavy Saturday also becuase I seen a commercial for their comfy socks for just $1. So I got a few. Kyler took it upon himself to try them on...then wanted me to take his pictures. It was also his idea to stand on his table for the picture to!

Where has my little boy gone. Have I mentioned that he takes showers not...not baths. And he also has to DO IT MYSELF!! I have to put the soap on his wash cloth and then he washes. He does a really good job to! The other night sheldon was doign bath time and just gave him the bar of soap. He was all lathered up!


We had our first Christmas of the season last night at Sheldon's parents house. He loved opening his presents and got some really cool stuff. I think his favorite was his new Toy Story sleeping back. I made him wait till we got hom to take it out and that was the first thing we did when we got home to. He took it out and layed on the floor with it. Then when we went to bed he had to take it with him.




1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Carson would love that sleeping bag. I bought him a Cars one last year and he uses it a lot.