Wednesday, December 9, 2009

few pictures

Well we were about snowed in this morning. I don't know how much snow we ended up getting but with the wind we had some pretty high drifts. I think the one behind the garage would have been over Kyler's head! Sheldon didn't have to go to work since campus was closed. I held off a while to see if they could get the roads cleared some more and headed in about 9:30. I drove 35mph all the way and finally got here.

I think Kyler is feeling better. He did have an ear infection so we got some antibiotics. He had a temp yesterday afternoon but was fine all afternoon. Then last night about Midnight i felt him and he felt warm so I got him up and took some more Tylenol. He seems to be doing 100 this morning. He is home with dad today so hard to tell what will go on today?

I had a few pictures i thought i would upload.

The other day he pulled this piggy bank in the living room and was trying to set on it... he told me "mommy take my pictures... cheese!!"
Oh Christmas tree Oh Christmas tree... how lovely are your branches?

I found his Santa hat for a friend at work to use to take some pictures of her little boy... Kyler tried it on last night. It was a little small but how cute is that?

And Have i mentioned that Kyler LOVES to vacuum? He got that little dirt devil for Christmas last year... he won't let it leave his sight. He has to take it to the babysitters and everything!!! These are my boys... I have them trained well!!

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Carson loves to vacuum as well. It is so funny cause he really tries to do a good job for me.

Sorry to hear about the ear infection. I don't miss those days at all. Carson had 14 in 12 months so they finally decided to put tubes in. Knock on wood, he is doing great.