Monday, August 17, 2009

Roastem'

So I have been so busy at work I have had several late nights. By the time I get home and do the Mom and Wife thing I don't have time to do the blogger thing!! But tonight...after another late night at the office...well not to late. I got off work about 6 tonight. I headed home and Sheldon told me we were going to roast wienies. He found an old bar B Q lid to make a camp fire. Kyler didn't know what to think of it. He just watched as Sheldon tried and tried to get the fire going. Then by the time the fire was ready he was board with it and had went on about his business. He enjoyed eating the "dot dog" though. He thought it was pretty cool having it on the bun. He took a big bite out of the middle and said sandwich. Then came the marshmallows. He was not sure about them at first. He couldn't wait to roast one so he had to eat one a head of time. Then my little clean freak was a little worried about the sticky on his hands. But he quickly got over that and ate it.

Well that is about all of our evening. We had so much fun we are thinking about having a family camp out in the back yard this weekend. I don't know how well it will go. We will try the whole camping thing in the back yard first... close to home if you know what I mean. We may have to venture back inside to go to sleep. Not sure? But I know Kyler will love the tent... but will he sleep in it? That is the question?

SO I hope to get on here more often but we will see... ta ta and good night. Enjoy the pictures below.


1 comment:

Megan said...

Great story! I love the pic of Kyler with his sticky marshmallow mess! He's such a cutie!