Tuesday, August 11, 2009

pictres

So its been along time again... OMG what the heck... its the blue and under line thing again!!!

Maybe that mean I need to update this more often??? So here are some pictures we took last month on a trip to campus to play at there play ground. We went over to the pond to check out the fish. They were out of fish food so we had to look for some worms.

Kyler has just been being his normal ornery self. My babysitter just text me that he peed on her bay window this morning!!! On the inside!!! Just pulled his pants down and peed! Little turd! I'm sure there are lots of other stories I could tell on him but I can't think of any others right now?

Well I am just on my lunch and got back a little early and thought I would put a post on here. So Better get back to work.
















1 comment:

Megan said...

Great pics! Love the story about Kyler, too! Kids do the darndest things!