Friday, April 24, 2009

i know, i know...

I really need to do better job of keeping up with this... but where does the time go? I did want to just say hello. Kyler also had his 2 year well child check up yesterday. He is doing great they said. He only weighted 21 lbs 15 oz. Dr said he was not concerned because 1 he is still growing and following his own growth curve just fine and 2. He is still good on his height. He said if he was not getting enough to eat or such he would not be growing taller. So that was good.

Kyler is saying more and more every day. He is about to that point where he will at least try to say anything you ask him to say. And putting two and three words together. When we were pulling in to the dr appointment yesterday he pointed to the hospital. I told him that is where you go is you are really sick or have bad owie( I dont have any idea how to spell that!!). I said that is where the Dr are and they will fix you. He said Dr fix you? Then I said yes if you have an owie. He pointed to his knee and said owie!

well I hope to get a little more on here this weekend but you know how that goes. We are in KC tonight hopeing to hit up some good deals in Leavenworth, KS in the morning. We also picked up a new swing set at Toys R Us so that will be a job to get put together... but Kyler will be so excited!!

Tata
Christy

No comments: