Thursday, May 26, 2011

fill in the blanks...

Ok... i have slacked off again. I think i feel so far behind and don't want to leave anything out so i feel like i will never get it all on here... it woudl be so much easier if i was just blogging day by day stuff as it happed...so hers another shot at filling in some of the blanks between where i have left off and today.

I am just going through my pictures and pulling out ones that i want to add.

Here the twins are snuggled up in the swing together... they slep pretty good like that!

This picture cracks me up... they both have a funny face on and have their hands held just alike!

Then there was Halloween. Kyler was a chicken, but was not in the mood to take ANY pictures iwth the babies. I snaped this one outside... nice pose Kyler!!! He will love this one when he gets bigger!




Ok... i have more but i am goign to try to break them into their own post so... more to come.

No comments: