Monday, June 14, 2010

sorry

Well its been way to long since my last post and i even missed posting about our last appointment. So for the big news of last months appointment... One boy and one girl!!! Both were doing well and everything checked out on the ultrasound. SO we were very happy about all the good news.

We get to go back this Wednesday for another appointment and ultrasound. Looking forward to that. It really seems like it has been forever since we went last. We have a morning appointment as they were very full this time and we had a hard time picking a day and time that was very confident. So we are going to make the best of it and hit a Royals game that afternoon before heading home. I hope it don't rain and isn't too hot! Might get to do some shopping in between appointment and game. Not that i need to. Two friends of mine and I went down to the Lake of the Ozarks to the outlet mall this past weekend. I was very proud of myself... i went on a budget and didn't do too bad. I got quite a bit of stuff and was just a tiny bit over budget when it was all said and done. I hit two really good yard sales last weekend and got stocked up on girl stuff. I feel very prepared already. I think i am trying to get everything down as soon as i can knowing what happened last time!

I guess I can also tell you the names we have picked out for the babies as of now. Kyler learned them so they are no longer a secret!! But it is so cute to hear him call them by name. He likes the names and will just giggle when he says them. We will be having Rylee Mae and Wyatt Grant.

According to the book I have on twins they should both be about a pound each. I will find out for sure how they size up Wednesday. Plus they are like 10 1/2 inches long. that is hard to believe. However i feel them move all day long and would say they are about 2 foot long from they way they kick. I even felt one the other day kick up high and hit their head down low. It was kind of funny. If they are still on the same sides it was Wyatt.

Well better get off here and finish supper. Got a pork roast in the oven...YUM!

I will try to post some more after Wednesday's appointment.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay for an update!!! :) That is so exciting having one boy & one girl. I love their names, too!