Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sick boy!

Well we may have a sick little boy on our hands? Friday I got a call from the babysitter that she was cleaning up vomit!! Yuck! Kyler threw up all over the place and had a slight temp (100 degrese). Sheldon took off work and picked him up. All afternoon he said he played just fine. He did give him some tylenol after his nap because he was kind of craby. Then he played all night. I had a scrapbooking party last night so I got home late. We headed to bed around 11:30 and went in to check on his as I always do before I go to bed. He woke up and I felt he was burning up!! Took his temp... 104.2!!! So striped naked and put a wet wash cloth on his head... finaly had to take him down stairs and rubbed some water over his back... got it down to 102.8! Gave him some more Ibprophen in the night and he has been fine all day. Well I have given him some medicne just in case...but so far so good. I hope it was just a one day thing... but that doesn't seem to be the case for what is going around. We will cross our fingers.

Hope to post some pictures soon of our venture to the pumpkin patch Thursday night!! Got some good pictures.

No comments: