Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Take a bite out of crime

Well all has been well. Nothing much new to share. We are still fighting our way through temper tantrums from time to time and his new favorite mean of defence... biting. He was very irritable last night and spent his share of time on the knotty step. He was pretty good over the weekend for the most part though.

We had a bar b q to go to Saturday night and he played pretty good with all the kids there. We didn't even get home till about 1:30 am. The guys were down stairs and claim the clock was wrong and they didn't know it was that late!!! Nice excuse.

Then we had a pretty relaxing Mother's Day. Sheldon fixed me french toast... or tried anyway. he is an excellent french toast cook but fist our power went out then we ran out of syrup... bummer. Then we headed to town to get some stuff. We pulled an old bush out by our back porch and needed something to go there. So for Mother's day I said I wanted a dwarf lilac bush. So that is what I got. So we got that and some flower and worked outside most of the afternoon.

Sheldon starts softball this week so one more thing to make the weeks busier. He pays Tue and Thur but this week both games are at 9:00 pm. So needless to say we won't make it to these games. I think Kyler will really enjoy going through.

Well I don't have any pictures this time... my battery's ran down in my camera and I just got some more yesterday. So maybe this weekend I will catch a few more pictures.

Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: